Let’s take a look at 12 ways eXp is different than a traditional real estate brokerage:One brokerage — Instead of individual franchises all over the place, eXp Realty is one
VA. Associate Broker
- Gabe.Hoggarth Bought and sold a home in Fairfax, VA 22081.
- vellore Bought a Condo home in 2009 in Sunset Hills, Reston, VA.
- clawhite Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2011 in Waterford, VA.
- Aibling16 Bought and sold a Single Family home in Purcellville, VA.
- user33941063 Bought a home in 2014 in Sterling Park, Sterling, VA 20164
- funbob2 Bought and sold a Single Family home in Leesburg, VA.
- JoshGreene Sold a Townhouse home in 2010 in Falls Church, VA.
- Speakpete Bought a Townhouse home in Ashburn, VA
- Chaazr Bought a Condo home in 2012 in Ashburn, VA.
- 0av1d Bought a Townhouse home in 2012 in Herndon, VA.
- Jodi T Bought a Single Family home in 2008 in Ashburn, VA.
- user5162473 Bought a Condo home in 2012 in Leesburg, VA.
- gatorngunner Bought and sold a home
- Aaf2 Bought a home in 2010 in Lenah, Aldie, VA 20105.
- ASHBURNDUKE Sold a Single Family home in 2011 in Alexandria, VA.
- hula75 Bought a Townhouse home in Sunset Hills, Reston, VA.
- TopazJ Bought and sold a home in 2014 in Lucketts, Leesburg, VA 20176.
- Khuram Ayub Bought and sold a home in 2011 in Lucketts, Leesburg, VA 20176.
- nsoe Bought a Single Family home in 2010 in Ashburn, VA.
- JMT325ic Bought a home in Ashburn, VA 20147.
- Heintz34 Bought a Single Family home in 2011 in Reston, VA.
- user1351189 Sold a Townhouse home in 2014 in Ashburn, VA.
- Jerry Berry Sold a Single Family home in South Riding, VA.
David grew up in Chicago and graduated with a Business Communications degree from the University of Illinois. He moved to Washington DC in 1988 after signing an NFL contract as an offensive lineman with the Washington Redskins. After playing a couple of years with the Redskins, he went on to win a World Championship with the London Monarchs of the World League of American Football.
After his career in football, he was hired as the Director of Sales for the Washington Wizards and Capitals. Five years later, David began a successful real estate career, focused on personalized customer service and lasting client relationships, and quickly become one of the top agents in the Washington-DC area. Washington Redskins 1988-1990“ I work very hard to ensure that every client receives the very best guidance and representation” says David. “Whether you are buying or selling, looking for a residential or a commercial property, I will work hard to help you achieve your goals and be committed to you from start to finish with knowledge and experience. As a testament of his excellence, David has been inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame (2007) and has appeared as a real estate expert on HGTV’s national show, “Get It Sold,” sharing tactics for sellers in a softening market.
David’s Real Estate Highlights:
David’s drive, commitment to excellence, and goal-oriented personality are also reflected in his personal life. He enjoys the outdoors, trains and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and is a passionate mountain climber, having summited Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa (19,341 ft) and Mt. Rainier (US, 14,410 ft.). He is married with two children and currently resides in Northern Virginia.
After less than two months on the market and some serious interest from at least a couple of deep-pocketed potential buyers, comedian and actress Kristen Wiig has sold her painstakingly